5 Star Kruger Wildlife Safari
Day 1 – Johannesburg
Arrive at Johannesburg Airport from where you will be transferred by shuttle to your accommodation near the airport.
The Emperors Palace Resort is conveniently located alongside O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
The resort spares no luxury and offers luxurious accommodation, a glorious health and beauty spa, a magnificent casino with unparalleled gaming enjoyment, the finest in dining options, spectacular entertainment choices, world class conference facilities, and impeccable service.
|Accommodation:||D’Oreale Grande – Emperor’s Palace (5*) – or similar|
|Included:||Accommodation, breakfast x 1|
Day 2 & 3 – Timbavati Game Reserve (Greater Kruger Park)
This morning, depart early from Johannesburg by shuttle to the world renowned Kruger National Park area.
Arrive in the early afternoon (generally in time for the afternoon game drive).
Things to do:
Simbavati Hilltop Lodge offers game activities in the early morning and evening when game is most active. Game drives are conducted by experienced field guides and Shangaan trackers in open 4x4 vehicles, with excellent photographic opportunities. Game walks are offered subject to availability.
You traverse over 12,000 hectares of the big-5 game country, with lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo as well as other species such as kudu, zebra, warthog, giraffe, monkey to name a few.
The Timbavati Private Nature Reserve was initiated in 1956 by a group of landowners who were concerned about the degradation of this once pristine wilderness area. Timbavati is dedicated to conservation by maintaining the biodiversity of species and is also involved in different research projects.
Simbavati Hilltop Lodge (5*) – or similar
Luxury Safari Tent
Accommodation, all meals, 2 game viewing activities per day
Did you know?
The Timbavati Private Nature Reserve is one of the few places in the world where you have the opportunity to see the unique white lion in their natural environment. The resident lion prides of Timbavati carry the recessive gene “chinchillia’ that is responsible for this unusual anomaly. Two white lions were born into resident prides, and guests have a great chance of seeing these cubs while visiting either of the Simbavati Safari Lodges.
Morning game drive (included).
Transfer (included) by shuttle to Johannesburg International Airport (Shuttle to arrive early evening)
Surise and Sunset Game drive,Timbivati, Big 5 Game Reserve, Simbivati, Game Drives, Largest Game Reserve in South Africa, 5 Star, Game Guides, Wildlife Safari.
– 3 x nights accommodation
– 3 x breakfast
– 2 x lunch / brunch
– 2 x dinner
– Timbavati Game Reserve Conservation Fee
Activities & Excursions included:
– Day 2: Afternoon game drive
– Day 3: Morning & afternoon game drives
– Day 4: Morning Game Drive
– From Johannesburg airport to your accommodation near the airport (seat-in shuttle)
– From your accommodation in Johannesburg to Simbavati Hilltop Lodge (seat-in shuttle)
– From Simbavati Hilltop Lodge to Johannesburg airport (seat-in shuttle)
– Flights, airport taxes and visas (where applicable)
– Other Conservation Fees/Entrance Fees – National Parks not indicated above
– All drinks / beverages
– Meals not indicated above
– Gratuity fees, tips, curios, telephone calls, internet, laundry, fax, anything of personal use etc.
– Optional activities
– Other expenses not specifically mentioned in the quote